- Fly Fishing at its best...
Loganlea offers unrivalled fishing for trout from
bank and boat and is situated in the heart of the Pentland Hills
only 15 minutes from Edinburgh.
The reservoir is stocked weekly with Hard fighting muscle
bound fish up to 20lbs. (Supplied by Invicta Trout / Trossachs
Facilities at Loganlea include a friendly fishing lodge
with complimentary hot drinks; biscuits, cakes and sweets for
sale; toilets and car parking.
Our regular anglers are always happy to give advice and
weekly fishing reports are available to give you an indication
of the most successful tactics.
March 2010 - Photograph by Jimmy Dunn
Follow us on Facebook
Loganlea Copyright 2015 - Telephone
March to end November (All methods during November)
• KEEP FISH - 4 Hours (1 fish) £15, 6
Hours (2 fish) £18, 8 Hours (3 fish ) £22, 8 Hours (No Limit) £25 (C & R
after limit on all fish tickets)
• CATCH & RELEASE - 4 Hours
£13, 6 Hours £15, 8 Hours £17.
• 8 BOATS AVAILABLE - £2 extra
per session (Advance booking recommended)
• Parent & Child (under 16) Tickets - £27-3 fish, £30-4
fish 8 hours
• Corporate & Club discounts available
for 8+ Anglers and Mon-Fri bookings in advance
• OAP - free boat or £2 discount Monday-Friday.
• Advance Booking Advised / Tackle and Flies on sale/
All club booking are subject to
acceptance of our
which is detailed on our Contact Us page.