All anglers must book in advance and have confirmation that they can fish a requested session. You can email, phone or use facebook to contact us.
If you develop or show any of the symptoms of covid-19 please cancel your session and stay at home.
(The main symptoms of coronavirus are a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
Anglers must observe any local travel restrictions announced by Scottish Government. The fishery will implement the following measures to protect anglers and their families:
– Strict book in advance policy so that we can manage angler numbers
– Please bring the correct change for your session and payment will be taken through the cabin window. Please keep at least 2 meters away from others at all time.
– Boats are available for single anglers or anglers from the same household
– Social Distancing. Always keep at least 2 metres away from ALL other people on the bank (unless in your own household). In particular do not shake hands with anyone.
– Do not share cars, boats, tackle, nets, crockery, food etc with anyone else (unless in your own household).
– The cabin will not be open for food and drinks so please bring your own
– Bring your own hand sanitiser and wipes and use regularly during the day, especially if you have to use the WC provided by the fishery.
– Wash your hands regularly wherever possible.
– Wear gloves when touching doors, gates, styles, fences or any equipment that is not your own.
In addition you must use your own common sense at all times to reduce the risk of cross infection. If in doubt, don’t do it!